Friday, October 17, 2008

Sparkling Wine



I rather enjoy sparkly things, as mentioned before, but I'd have to say my favorite sparkling thing after stars is champagne or wine. I cannot get enough of the bubbly stuff. I find it fabulously delicious. I had the pleasure of dining with P's parents the other night because he is out of town. His mom introduced me to this lovely new bottle of Martini & Rossi Asti sparkling wine. The fruity, bubbly liquid just slips down the hatch all too easily. I recommend you give it a swirl.

5 comments:

kristen said...

Our drinking tastes are pretty much on par. I love, love, love Asti! Anything that sparkles, really...

I'm sure B was excited!

cupcake said...

Yeah, I was surprised you enjoyed the Portuguese verde. My best friend Kate is the only other person I know who likes it too.

Definitely anything that sparkles too. hahah.

kristen said...

have you ever tried sparkling shiraz? i introduced the family to it last christmas but no one was feeling it....so i drank the bottle by myself :) but i would be willing to share!

cupcake said...

Sounds fabulous, would love to!

(I would have drank the bottle myself, too.)

whit said...

That stuff is good! Bought it on a whim and loved it! Can't find that "First Love" wine though. I'll have to do some searching!!