Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Some Ideas for those Halloweeners
So Halloween is right around the corner and you want to do something but aren't exactly sure what. I have some ideas for you.
1) Martha has this lovely slideshow for "25 Eerie Edibles". Pick one or a few and go to town.
2) Are you nostalgic for candy from days of yore? Check out Groovy Candies to order a few blasts from the past that will spice up your candy dish.
3) Pumpkin carving is fun. Grab some tools, a fat pumpkin, and a pan for the seeds and make an orange mess.
4) Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a fall favorite of my family. I cannot share the secret family recipe with you, but I'm certain there plenty from which to choose on the internet or in a cooky book.
5) Or be creative with Halloween Cookie Cutters and some delightful frosting and candy decorations.
6) You could always decorate your home , watch a scary movie, read ghost stories, or find a favorite treat to make.