Thursday, October 09, 2008

My New Dream Job

This morning I received an email from my dearest Megan, who is currently studying for two degrees at Yale. Being that Yale is in New Haven, she came across The Cupcake Truck on the way into the hospital today (for school not because she was hurt) and quickly sent me an email to tell me about it.

Um, baking delicious cupcakes and driving around like an ice cream truck, only a cupcake truck, all day selling them kind of sounds awesome right now. I wonder if there is a market for that here...

I've had a trip to New Heaven on my list of place to go soon, this might bump it just below Fallapalloooza. Can you imagine how awesome that would be???

I might just go start working on a business plan...and a menu of course. I bet brownies would go well with cupcakes, too. Oh dear...

2 comments:

Ross Douglas said...

Go for it. If your cooking is half as good as it sounds then it'll be a good un. Of course, if you do this I may have to come over to sample your goodies.

(Please tell Mr B.S I mean the baked goodies. I'd hate to have an irate boyfriend on my case for a misunderstanding. Been there, done that, got the blood soaked t-shirt.)

cupcake said...

I think it'd be fun. And I might be able to send you a box should you be so inclined to be a taster.

(He doesn't really get irate so I think you're good.)