Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sparkly Things


Today I played Miss Daisy in embarrassingly valiant fashion. My dad manned the last trip of my day around 10:45 p.m. and when we landed at our 'chateau' a half hour ago, I could not help but notice the playful stars flashing and beaming above. I dropped my things and pulled up a chair. I could spend the entire evening laying out on the front yard in a sleeping bag staring up at the Milky Way and the little triangle hanging low in the horizon just soaking it all up in utter revere. I can think of no better way to spend my Monday night. How insanely amazing. Pull up a sleeping bag and I will share my fleece blankets.

1 comment:

Ross Douglas said...

In the bottom left of this picture (Just above the treeline) are the three stars I wish upon every time I see them.