Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pigs, Pigs, and more Pigs

So I walk at least an hour every day with Ash. We pass tens of tiendas with "fritata" just hanging out in the streets. It usually looks like this:



You can imagine my shock when I went to the party the night before the wedding at Justin's parent's house where they had this lovely catered event with a Hawaiian pig roast:



My seriously doubt I will be able to eat much pig from now on. I have so far managed to avoid the animal all together with the exception of maybe once or twice. I ended up eating mostly vegetables and salad while I was home...I look forward to using my "Vegetable Love" cookbook when I return.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Um yuck. I don't like the heads on my animals when I eat them.

cupcake said...

I cannot eat anything resembling a live creature any more. I freaked out in the restaurant when they brought the seafood platter out. So gross!

Shesabigstar said...

That's gross. And let's not mention that I've been suffering from food poisoning for the last 24 hours so those pictures didn't do much for me!! Can you come to my house so we can use the Vegetable Love cookbook together? I'm in desperate need of it!