Monday, April 28, 2008

Otavalo

From el Lechero

Bufandas in a multitude of colors. My collection is now at 10 including one from Peru. I might catch up to Ashley before July.

I bought myself some nice glass earrings. I look forward to acquiring some more before I leave.

Lots of spices although, I am not sure who uses them because Ecuadorians sure don't.

These are secretly deadly if you do not wash them and vitalin them before you consume.

We spent a nice day in Otavalo, a small city three hours north of Quito where the largest artisan market in South America, a few Saturdays ago. It was very interesting even right down to the pie we ate after lunch. More to come later...

2 comments:

Dowdi said...

very colorful

Allie said...

Love your photos in the last few posts. Gorgeous!

MISS YOU LOVE!!!