Tuesday, April 01, 2008

May You Find Peace in Heaven...

Sadly, this past weekend, my sister's friend Kate was murdered in Las Vegas, NV. Kate was Sunshine's friend from high school with whom she remained rather close throughout the years. Her small daughter survives her. While I have no words of comfort for my sister or Kate's family, I do have thoughts and prayers. When things like this happen, I cannot but wonder what is wrong with people, yet I am also motivated to live life a little more. She was 27 years old and probably going about her day as usual until the tragic incident happened. Let this be a lesson in time. You have no idea how much you have so do not waste one second of it. Also, may her family receive answers and her daughter find hope.

3 comments:

Shesabigstar said...

This is so, SO sad!! Thoughts and prayers for her whole family!

Dowdi said...

amen

Allie said...

Oh man....so sad. My prayers are with all those involved.