Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Filler for the ten Blogs in my notebook...Patience my friends!

I stole this from Optimistic Allie because I liked it and it made me miss her a little so I thought I would answer, too. I cannot wait to get home in July so we can sit on Amanda's couch after a nice meal at Margaritas or Yosaku and watch tv.

You can only use one word answers:

1. Where is your mobile phone? bra
2. Your significant other? complicated
3. Your hair? disaster
4. Your mother? sad
5. Your father? worried
6. Your favorite thing? home
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? gin
9. Your dream/goal? freedom
10. The room you’re in? cafe
11. Your ex? MIA
12. Your fear? marriage
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? porch
14. Where were you last night? class
15. What you’re not? same
16. Muffins? any
17. One of your wish list items? bath
18. Where you grew up? Maine
19. The last thing you did? ate
20. What are you wearing? sunglasses
21. Your TV? none
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? basement
24. Your life? funny
25. Your mood? tired
26. Missing someone? everyone
27. Your car? none
28. Something you’re not wearing? socks
29. Favorite Store? BestBuy
30. Your summer? exciting
31. Like someone? a lot
32. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? halfhour
34. Last time you cried? January

No comments: