So I have a few requests for you back in the States. There are a couple items I cannot buy but must have because they are limited edition and I enjoy good snacks. All you have to do is make a small purchase, set them aside for little old me, and I will pick them up when I get home. I will also bring a nice gift from Ecuador for you for your troubles.
Here they are and yes they all pertain to food and drink:
1. Wild Cherry M & Ms. Apparently they are limited edition until April. Any size bag will do. I just want to try them because I heart cherries so much.
2. Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr. Pepper. I believe Whit took care of this but a few more cans will not hurt me. Again, I heart cherries and just want to try it. This is also on the shelf for a short time.
3. Girl Scout cookies. I do not discriminate my friends so please oh please take pity on my plight and load your freezer with a few boxes of deliciousness. I will love you forever.
4. Rachael Ray Magazines from now until June. I know, I know.
5. Red hots. Yum. The only thing better than cherries is cinnamon.
6. Candy hearts. Like the little conversation hearts. Big or small doesn't matter.
I am sure I will add more when Easter rolls around and I cannot buy Cadbury Eggs.
That is all I can think of for now. I truly feel a little out of touch with things there. I only get to read news on the Internet and to watch the Hong Kong British version of CNN. Therefore, I really have no idea what else I am missing out on. Feel free to inform me. I miss you guys and love you dearly.
Muchias gracias por todo!!!