Sunday, September 30, 2007

Forgotten Celebrations

First and foremost, I am back!!! Sorry for the delay. It has been crazy here. I promise to tell you all about it but first I have a few announcements:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!! I know it was on Sept 4th. I had an ice cream for you :) I hope your day was wonderful. I miss you and love you.

CONGRATULATIONS BETHY on your engagement!! WOOHOO. I am so excited for you. This calls for my favorite quotations:

"There is nothing more noble or admirable than when two people who see eye to eye share a house as husband and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends!"

Best of luck to You and Justin. I can't wait for the wedding next fall. (I do believe I get a gold star for match-making in this instance :) )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE!! I miss you guys and the big blue house. I hope you are enjoying the fall with the little ones. Many hugs and kisses. (That was for Sept 19, I think.)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO LINZ & ANDREW!!! May you have many many years of happiness together. I can't wait to sit down to have a drink with you when I get back. I MISS YOU GUYS! (Please see Homer quotation above.) Sept 23.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!! I miss you and love you. Also Sept. 23.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Let's just say, despite that it was illegal to drink on my birthday because of the elections, I had a splendid day about which I will tell everyone later. (It was much better than last year as no police officers were involved :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIZ, my new Quito friend who is originally from the South (of the U.S. that is). She rocks!

No comments: