Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Fashion is not a Luxury"

This week, I happened upon a very cool find: Sarah Jessica Parker has launched a line of clothing, "Bitten", featured exclusively at Steve & Barry's. She touts her creations by proclaiming "Fashion is not a Luxury" and follows up by providing sizes 2 to 22 at a price cap of $19.98. That is right, nothing costs more than $19.98. Now, I'm definitely not a fashionista, actually, I'm so far away from it I believe most males have better wardrobes, but I believe this is something about which to get excited. I might actually get pants that fit me now (I know BigStar is excited about the prospect of this).



She does make it seem like it is feasible to make yourself look presentable without all the fuss. I could support her efforts.

No comments: