Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness



Sunday night, I had the wonderful experience of watching Will Smith in "The Pursuit of Happyness," which was a severely humbling and touching movie. I have to give Will Smith and his son a standing ovation for their performances in this phenomenal movie. It's a true story based on the life of Mr. Christopher Gardner who is a father and a man who struggles in his pursuit to find happiness. The extend to which he goes, the hard work and the dedication he displays are beyond admirable. Mr. Smith was outstanding in his ability to accurately and heartbreakingly portray the constant frustration and sheer desperation of Chris Gardner's life. Honestly, anything I write here will not do justice to the movie. I strongly recommend taking the time to see this picture. It is more than worth it.

2 comments:

Allie said...

It was inspiring. Go for your dreams...no matter what.

cupcake said...

I concur vehemently.