Saturday, June 02, 2007

Knocked Up



Last night, I had the wonderful experience of watching "Knocked Up" at the local theater. This movie delivered so much more than I anticipated. We laughed hysterically throughout the entire viewing. The humor was well played and seemed "unscripted" on many occasions. The characters were fantastic, the story was entertaining, and the overall event was delightful. I know at least one person who is skeptical of this film, however, I feel he has done far worse. There is no need for skepticism. For the rest of you who are eagerly awaiting, you will not be disappointed.

Go see "Knocked Up." It's well worth the time and effort.

4 comments:

Husher7242 said...

Well, I guess this means I have to see it … I do likes me that director.

cupcake said...

You will not be disappointed. It was hysterical.

Allie said...

Almost made me want to get knocked up...almost....

cupcake said...

You still want to birth my babies right? Although, I completely understand after that one scene...