Thursday, June 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE!!!



Today is my sister's 25th birthday; May she have the happiest day. In my opinion, any day in California should be a happy day.

I know I haven't written much about her. I think it's because it's personal. I prefer to keep some things to myself, well actually, I think I prefer to keep most things to myself, especially lately. However, on this occasion, I have a few things to share:

She and I could not be more different. I believe we are polar opposites actually, yet, this does not stop us from having fun when things are going well. I'm certain no one makes me laugh harder than she does. She's ridiculously funny. She's technically a genius according to some test, but she prefers to use her prowess in creative endeavors such as modeling and having a good time. No one knows how to negotiate better than she. She is THE femme fatale. When the Greeks invented Sirens, they pictured Miss Sunshine. In addition to striking good looks, she's goofy. I cannot provide an appropriate or a justifiable example except for how she's the only person I know who will try every shade of nail polish on with you in Rite Aid before leaving. Good times. She makes the best nachos ever, too. Oh and she loves to take the worst possible pictures of you to keep in a box to bribe you with later. It's really endearing. Indeed, she plays the little sister well.

I hope you have a fabulous day!! Happy Birthday.

(Hullow! I love you a million blue m & m's.)




(Yay! It's almost summertime :) )

1 comment:

Allie said...

Damn that rock must have hurt...