Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"World on Fire"

While sitting at the breakfast table chatting with Kate, she asked if I had seen Sarah McLachlan's video for "World On Fire". I had not. We immediately went to the computer where I watched THIS video. Goose bumps exploded up and down my arms, tears welled in my eyes, and I was humbled greater than I have been humbled in a long time. I watched the video three times. It's astounding. Please watch the video. If you don't have the plug-in, please install it. Let me know what you think....

Then go to Millennium Promise and buy a $10.00 malaria net. That is the least you can do. It is only two drinks on a Friday night at the bar. Or lunch one day this week....but it's a whole lot more to someone else. Watch the video. Buy a net. Life is good.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Wow. That is amazing!! I'm so impressed that she actually did that. It's so great to see people that truly have the means not just to preach about helping, but to actually help. We all can do something. Absolutely amazing!

cupcake said...

I agree. When I saw this, I was exasperated. I had to watch it three times! It just goes to show every little bit helps.