Thursday, March 01, 2007

Why Thursdays are my favorite weekday


I love Thursdays after one o'clock EST (actually 6 p.m. London time) when the newest edition of "The Economist" is posted on their website. This makes me happy. I love to see the new covers and the leaders for the week. I just love it. I feel so informed. Although, I wish they'd publish the cartoon of the week online too. I'll write them a note:

Dear Sirs,

(This is how every letter to the editor of this magazine is addressed.)

I would greatly appreciate it if you could publish the weekly cartoon featured in your print edition on your website as well. One of my favorite parts of your magazine is the fun you make of people in your cartoons. I commend you on the creativity and extraordinary work you do. I have been an avid reader since 2001 and would like to say I've never been disappointed with a cartoon. Kindly take my request into consideration.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

~ Miss Cupcake


I promise this publication includes something for everyone. Book, movies, obituaries, current events, new, business info, technology, and usually a special report on a different and interesting topic (the last one I read was on happiness, quite good.) They also have City guides and travel info. I recommend you check it out.

No comments: