Thursday, March 15, 2007

NCAA TOURNAMENT



I love this time of year so much I can barely contain my excitement. Let me first declare I am a Wildcat fan. I paid my dues and will forever hold my place in that line. Despite the lowly number nine seed in the tournament this year, I have them winning two of my ten pools. Call it wishful thinking, call it whatever you want, but I had to. I always have hope. I have various teams winning the rest of my pools. If we're not talking wishfully here, I'd like to see Ohio State or Memphis win. And even though I'd rather not see them win, I picked Florida to win another pool just to be safe. I am very disappointed Syracuse was dissed, as they are usually my other go to team when 'Nova is not a strong contender. I have a special place in my heart for the Orangemen and was sad to see them excluded. However, I'm certain I covered all my bases, and I did it right down to the wire, as in less than ten minutes to fill out my last pool before the doors slammed shut. Phew!

YAY! Let the games begin!!! Good luck and GO CATS!!!

No comments: