Monday, February 19, 2007

Seriously, Am I that Bad?

Sunday Morning 1:05 A.M.

I was peacefully and quietly cleaning my room when my mobile phone rang. I didn't look at the caller ID because I figured it was Allison or Amanda, as I left their presence not too long before.

Me: "Aloha."
Him: "Hello, 'Cupcake'. How are you?"
Me: "Well, well 'Mr. Houdini.' Look what the cat dragged in. I'm good. How are you?"
Mr. Houdini: "You're going to write a blog about this aren't you?"


I would never...but since you mentioned it.
Umm, seriously, am I that bad? I mean come on people (totally disregard the fact that I just did).

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hmmm... Are you that bad? no... but we're all dying to know about Mr. Houdini. We understand that he's a magician and all but still...

cupcake said...

Sorry, that is all you get :)

Chris said...

And yet, it is enough. Sometimes less is more.

cupcake said...

Worry not, Mr. Natale. You'd be proud.

shesabigstar said...

Can we bump this post back up to the first page...just in case 'Mr. Houdini' reads this...I want him to be assured that I am not a fan!!

cupcake said...

you're too funny. I'm not sure he has many fans at this point.