Monday, February 26, 2007

The Night "TRIANGLE" was born...

Saturday night, some time between the time the bottle of champagne was imbibed and the shots were taken, "Triangle" was born. I'm not sure if it was our ridiculously fabulous 80s get-up or the fact Allison kept giving out our hotel room number, but I believe it was made up to get all of us to focus on our groove amidst the crowd on the light up dance floor at Bubba's. Amanda, Allie, and I made friends with the keyboard player of our favorite 80s cover band (it helps that I work with his brother) and danced the night away before encountering shady males while trying to catch a cab back to the Hilton. Of course, Ken did not make it to Bill's for pizza (Whit, he was probably gay), but we still managed to have fun. At least we did not wake up in the middle of the night to find astrology boy or hairspray man knocking at our door. Although, someone did stop me in the elevator to ask me if I was "working late". I still am not sure if he was questioning whether or not I was a hooker so I'll just refrain from wearing hoop earrings, hot pink nail polish, and blue eye shadow on a daily basis. The evening was exceptionally tame for the crew involved. I didn't mind though, because we have "Triangle". Now if we could just keep the paparazzi from taking our pictures...

Oh and you are wondering why my nails are still hot pink...good question...

This is why you only can celebrate the 80s infrequently. You just never know what is going to happen.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Woohoo TRIANGLE!!! Sorry I put us in the position of possibly having strange men knock on our hotel room door. ;-)

cupcake said...

You are too funny. I almost died laughing all night. I can't wait to do it again. TRIANGLE!