Saturday, February 10, 2007

Comedy & Cards

Don't forget Comedy & Cards night at my house tonight. All in the area who want to join the fun come by any time after 6. YAY! I can't wait. Eat, drink, and be merry. Dark and Stormies are the drink of the evening. I have a lots of deliciousness to serve, and I'm off to get the Comedy now. If you need help with the emailed directions, please call me. (Yes, please bring your games, etc. The more the merrier.)

I'm very excited to see you all tonight!!!

P.S. Matty, Meg, and Tim, we are very sad you won't be joining us. You'll have to come see us soon!

2 comments:

Ross Douglas said...

Sorry I won't be able to attend.

I'd love to have come as well, I love comedy. If you are looking for a reccommendation I'd say you should get Bill Hicks' Relentless.

Chris said...

Sounds like a good time, hope everyone enjoys it!