Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Shamelss and Stupid in Chicago

This is the worst story I've ever heard. What a God awful group of beastly pugnacious wretches!

My friend, Chris, just spent the weekend in Chicago visiting his friend, Jackie. He, she, and her friend, Jen, were out drinking on Friday night when they decided to catch a cab somewhere else. Upon getting into the cab, a fight ensued. Apparently, two unique groups of seven girls each (so fourteen total) decided to attack Jackie over the taxi. They attacked her broken arm, ripped out chunks of her hair, stomped in her sinuses, kicked her (with those heinous 4 inch boots), and bitch slapped her. Can someone please explain to me WHY FOURTEEN GIRLS WOULD BEAT UP ONE GIRL OVER A TAXI? I'm struggling to understand this. Meanwhile, some male bystanders were too busy making a video of the action to call the police. Luckily, Chris was able to rip the girls off of Jackie and get her to the ER. Now she needs reconstructive and plastic surgery, which means she's out of work for at least two months. While I'm baffled by most things, this event takes the cake. Seriously, did they think they were all going to fit in the cab? Instead of "beating the shit" out of the girls, Chris took the moral high ground by throwing the girls off and breaking their hands, which leads me to think of how awkward that is. What do you do, as a guy, when your female friend is getting attacked by a gang of girls? Honestly? What is the right thing to do? I agree with how Chris handled the situation and probably saved Jackie's life, but I'm not sure I would have thought it was horrible of him to punch the chimeras. What is wrong with people today? And the spineless punks who VIDEO-TAPPED the fight but didn't feel the urge to CALL THE POLICE! When was the last time you tried to get into a taxi only to be beaten up by a gang of girls so badly you might lose feeling in your cheek? And for what reason??? None. How terrible! I'm hoping the police catch each and every one of those pernicious asshole chicas. They are just lucky I wasn't there.

Good work Chris, and Get well soon, Jackie!

P.S. If anyone happens to have information or saw the youtube.com video of the fight, please pass it onto the Chicago police.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Well, I wish I felt like I came in and saved the day, but really, I just did what I needed to do. I'm not so sure that I saved anyone's life, per se, I just hope I helped prevent further injury. It was an awkward situation but in the end it could have been much worse. I will say that I will never forget the faces of the 3 main ringleaders. I'll be watching for you....

cupcake said...

You did well! I just hope Jackie is ok. That is freaking strange and awful.

Ross Douglas said...

I have to admire your restraint for addressing the attackers as "beastly pugnacious wretches."

And to answer the question posed "What do you do, as a guy, when your female friend is getting attacked by a gang of girls? Honestly?" I can only say this, you lay into them as hard as they are laying into your friend and you don't stop for a second to wonder "Is it right for me to be bouncing this whore's head off of a taxi?"

14 on 1 negates the moral question.

Ross Douglas said...

FAO Chris,
Firstly, nice to meet you, kinda.
Secondly I have to give you kudos for the restraint you showed as I would have had no problems whatsoever in ensuring that as many of the attackers were also facing reconstructive surgery.

If you ever do clap eyes on any of them again I recommend that you follow them until you are somewhere quiet and dark and beat the living shit out of them. And if you feel this is morally wrong you can make up for it by calling the ambulance to take them to hospital.

Please pass my sympathy to Jackie and tell her I hope she gets well soon.

cupcake said...

HA you are too funny. I've actually been thinking about this scenario a great deal. I insisted upon practicing gang fighting in karate class using the "circle of the dragon" exercise as practice. I'm confident I could do some damage. I've decided we need to teach Jackie a few moves. Or we could have her get a small girly gun for show.

Chris said...

Yes, we can all learn some new moves. I too have thought a lot about this scenario. Illinois doesn't provide for citizens to carry firearms on their person, but we have some law-enforcement grade OC (pepper spray) that we'll make sure she's equpped with...

Leah said...

damn i think i might have just killed them. if i ever saw some gang of idiotic girls doing that to my friend, they'd be in a lot of pain for a long time. sounds like the mafia i know but id make sure both of their arms were broken and more than a few chunks of hair would be missing. :P

cupcake said...

Bienvenue Leah! Glad you stumbled here. I just can't get over the fact that the fight started over a taxi cab. Seriously, what is wrong with people?