Monday, January 08, 2007

Bumper Stickers of the Less Intelligent...

On my way into work this morning, I was driving South on 95 behind a red minivan that showcased a bumper sticker reading: "Bush 2008". I could not help but shake my head. Clearly, this person does not read THE ECONOMIST, which graciously highlights the stupid temerity of our extremely inept leader. I wonder if he or she has schizophrenia, thereby refusing to face reality, thought it was a good idea. Despite my efforts in trying not to judge people, I think the driver of the minivan with the horrendous bumper sticker needs to pull his or her head out of the sand. Seriously, you've got to be kidding me. Talk about a nightmare...

P.S. I am all for Ms. Pelosi "tormenting the President." It's about time someone starts to clean up the mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually believe that you are the one with your head in the sand. If you seriously believe that Bush has caused all the problems in our country, you are sadly mistaken. In fact, most of our problems come from Bill Clinton not doing his job during his eight years in office.
Bush's ratings were completely fine until people like you started complaining about wanting instant gratification since the Iraqi war is taking longer than normal and the economy has dropped some. Have you considered that maybe what Bush is doing will help us out in 10 years even though things are not perfect now? Of course not. And naive Obama will just make things worse. So instead of complaining about someone trying to cover our butts, maybe you should be whining at Clinton who spent more of his time in the bedroom then the Oval Office.