Thursday, December 14, 2006

What kind of Food are you?

Unfortunately, I stumbled upon this website: Blogthings where I found this quiz (one of many) to determine what kind of food you are. Turns out, I'm two (I could not decide between two of the questions so I took the quiz twice):




You Are Chinese Food



Exotic yet ordinary.

People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.



and appropriately:




You Are Thai Food



Trendy yet complex.

People seek you out - though they're not sure why.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Mexican...Spicy, yet dependable. You pull punches but people still love you.

cupcake said...

Naturally, I can't imagine you being any other kind :)

kristin said...

I am also Mexican...Spicy, yet dependable. You pull punches but people still love you.

cupcake said...

I am not surprised considering you have enchiladas for Thanskgiving :)