Monday, December 04, 2006

Quotes of the Weekend:

Lindsay to her Husband, Andrew: "You'd leave me for a girl wearing a cardigan?"

On the telephone:

Sophie: "So I met this great guy tonight..."
Whit: "I know. He's standing right in front of me..."
Sophie: "SHUT UP!"


On the telephone:

Bird: "Oh my God. He wants to go for a drink?!? What do I say? What do I talk about?"
Bonnie: "You'll be fine."
Bird: "I can handle the sex part, but the talking?"

Per Erin:

Rach: "Jesus was looking down on you and didn't like what he saw. Voilá, the phone rings."

Rach: "This is LIFE happening to you."

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so proud of myself!! Yes, I'm awesome!!

cupcake said...

Oh please. It was a good weekend :)

P.S. see quote to the left about finishing each day and being done with it. I think that goes along with boot camp and letting go of our personal histories. Oh and didn't you have fun? Right, I thought so.