Thursday, December 28, 2006

Enough of the vicissitudes, pick your vacation:

Ok Muchachos, after briefly conversing about this last night, I've decided it's time to make up our minds for once and for all about which resort we will spend our vacation:

Will it be here:



Cancún

OR



Cabo San Lucas

Cast your vote now. I give you until Jan 3. Then I'm booking the freaking vacation already, even if I have to pay for the hotel rooms myself.

All are welcome to join our four day rendez-vous in the sun.

8 comments:

cupcake said...

My vote is for CABO despite ease of transport to Cancún.

Erin said...

Out of respect for my pocketbook, I'll reluctantly have to vote for Cancun. Cabo would be my first choice if I win powerball, so I'll let you know to change my vote if I win before Jan. 3!

Anonymous said...

Count me in for Cabo San Lucas, too.

Anonymous said...

I'll nominate Montenegro as an alternative solution to the question :)

cupcake said...

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE A GENIUS! I should have known! :)

Delphi said...

both are over run with tequila drunk gringos attempting to speak spanish and seduce the mexican waiters...skip both and take an authentic mexican vacation...go to D.F.

But that's just my humble opinion..

cupcake said...

I'm sure you are right. I was only thinking of my discount...I just need a beach and the sun.

Erin said...

OMG THAT'S ME...being overly drunk on tequila trying to seduce the Pablos! Fantastic...delphi says it like it's a bad thing!!