Thursday, December 07, 2006

Drink of the Week


I finally found a bottle of the Beaujolais Nouveau 2006 to try. This is my pick for drink of the week. It's a fruity red French wine only released once a year on the Third Thursday in November . So hurry up and get yourself a bottle to try before they are all gone. Then we can compare notes.



My favorite toast (Thank you Rob for enlightening me):
"To lying, stealing, cheating, and drinking. If you're going to lie, lie for a friend. If you're going to steal, steal a heart. If your going to cheat, cheat death. And if you're going to drink, drink with friends." ~ Anonymous

Oh, and don't forget my door is always open for friends if you want to share a glass with me.

Salut!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I like that toast. I think I might use it, or a variation thereof at some point..

Cheers!

cupcake said...

Well, it comes out kind of nasty at first:
"To lying, cheating, stealing and drinking..." Long Pause while everyone looks at you...
Then you give the rest of it. I like that part about it because you are surprising everyone who assumed it would be negative. It's a good toast.