Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Over and Under on My Halloween Costume...

It's true, I've always wanted to be a bookie. So here's my chance.

My costume: I cut out a cardboard night stand, adorned it with a real handle, placed a small black book and a small alarm clock on "top". I can tie it halter style around my neck and wear it with a lamp shade "hat". It also reads "1 Night Stand," which is written on the shelf in glow in the dark marker. Oh and my tee shirt reads, "Please explain to me again why I need a boyfriend?" (All the credit goes to my sister and her roommate.) That is the premise.

Chris and I are taking bets on how many times I get asked to be a guy's one night stand this evening. I think the prize for best costume is $600.

Please place your bets as to how many times I get asked to be some one's one night stand and to which place you think I might win, if at all.

The winner gets a present from me to be determined by who wins.

Ladies and Gentlemen, PLACE YOUR BETS!

5 comments:

Christopher said...

I'm taking 13. Rach, just make sure you count accurately!

Cupcake said...

Oh, I promise. You know how seriously I take my numbers! My bet is on 8.

Whit said...

I say you get asked at least 20 times!

Anonymous said...

my guess is 6 (sorry to guess low, but I think men are babies and most won't dare to say anything)~Allison

Never Give Up said...

men are shamless, I bet 33