Monday, October 30, 2006

Change of Plans...






My dearest Megan said to me the other day:

"Don't give up, try something else" in response to my recent disappointment. At the time, I preferred to sulk. Usually, I allow myself a day or two of sulking before I start problem solving. However, I am one of the lucky ones because I have friends like Meg. I could not help but hear her repeatedly saying to me, "Don't give up. Don't give up." I could see it flash across my mind like a computer monitor in idle with a customized scrolling message. With her encouragement, I've decided to go to Quito, Ecuador instead. Alas, Ladies and Gentlemen, you can come visit me there (I hope just as many of you want to go there as did Chile because I'm expecting you especially since Budget Travel deemed it one of the cheapest places on Earth - not to mention the currency is the American Dollar:) Wish me luck!

"Live the life you've imagined" - Henry David Thoreau

No comments: