Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vacationland

Yes, I admit it: I have an obsession for magazines. I can't explain why or when it started, but any one who knows me can attest to the fact. They are in my car, they are piled in my storage unit (which is where all of my personal belongings are at the moment. Officially, I am a vagabond who is honestly and completely homeless, but I'm working on that. If only I could figure out where I should go...) and they are piled on my desk at work. I love them. This passion led me to the most recent Travel and Leisure Issue, which to my complete amazement, had a very detailed article about Maine. This is a place everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime. I intend to own a beachside bungalow and a lakeside villa in the state at some point in my life. Check out the article:

www.travelandleisure.com/articles/maine-course

P.S. Duckfat has the best fries in the entire world.

No comments: