Tuesday, August 29, 2006

For all the Foodies out there...


For all of my friends who LOVE to cook and/or eat as much as I do, I found a new website. It's 101cookbooks (click on the title, which will take you to the site). A woman by the name of Heidi started the site because she was fed up with buying cook books and magazines with recipes she would tear out or sticky note only to have them pile up neatly in a draw with good intentions. The website is motivation to actually COOK the recipes. Some of her most recent recipes look AWESOME (e.g. pan fried gnocchi and champagne summer shortcake, YUM). Plus, she's entertaining. You can become a member or just browse her page for ideas. I became a member (cupcake) because there are tons of journals from people bursting with food suggestions. I think you'll like it. Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like we may have a good menu for next week thanks to this new web-site!! I'm excited!!

cupcake said...

OH YAY! I can't wait to pan fry some gnocchi. I might quit my job to start cooking somewhere. hahaha! And your salad was super awesome. Thank you. I think you are the best!