Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dreams

I just finished reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" (more on that later). This is the first time I have read a book that has affected my dreams so vividly. The last two nights, I have had the most real and completely unsettling dreams I've ever had. They were so real that when I woke up, I thought for certain the events truly happened. Of course the context of the dreams were based a little on what I was reading, and I'm almost certain the dreams were caused by reading the book, but the events in the dreams pertained to my life. The characters and situtations were pertinent only to me. It was so disturbing and alarming that I feel I might need a small hiatus from reading at the moment. I don't know that I've ever taken a hiatus from reading...that is just as bothersome as the dreams...

No comments: